Indonesian citizen, 53 years old, appointed Corporate Secretary by virtue of Decree No. Leco/168/AAL/V/2017 dated 16 May 2017. Previously, he served as Deputy Director of Research and Development of the Company (2016-2017), President Director of the Company’s subsidiaries on Central Kalimantan Area (2015-2017), Director of the Company’s subsidiaries on Kalimantan Area (2007-2014), Procurement Division Head of the Company (2001-2007), Division Head of Corporate Internal Audit of the Company (1995-2001), and became Assistant Manager of Auditors at Public Accountant BDO Tanubrata (1987-1995). He graduated from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Indonesia, Jakarta in 1991.
According to OJK regulation, a Corporate Secretary is responsible to keep up with the development of Capital Market especially the laws and regulations in effect in the Capital Market and provide input to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of Issuer or Public Company in order to comply with the requirements of Capital Market laws and regulations.
Corporate Secretary also tasked with assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the implementation of good corporate governance that includes:
1. Transparency of information to the public, including the availability of certain information on the Company website;
2. Submission of reports to OJK in a timely fashion;
3. Convention and documentation of GMS;
4. Convention and documentation of Board of Directors’ Meeting and Board of Commissioners’ Meeting;
5. Execution of orientation programs for the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners,
6. Act as a liaison between the Company and the shareholders of the Company, OJK, the stock market, and other stakeholders.