Planter Development Program (PDP) is a training and advancement program designed for the future leaders in PT Astra Agro Lestari Tbk. PDP is a gateway for the young leaders who seek to innovate and create meaningful impact within the palm oil industry.
Who are we looking for?
To join the program candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Fresh graduate and experienced applicants with passion to work in palm oil industry
- The maximum age for candidates is 28 years old
- Are willing to relocate in Sumatera, Kalimantan and Sulawesi
- Capable of good analysis, planning and thinking outside the box in problem solving
- Have desire to cultivate relationships with people from various background and capable of working together
|Position Code||Field||Academic Qualification|
|PDP-TAN||Agronomy||Bachelor degree/BSc in Agronomy, Agrotechnology|
|PDP-TEK||Engineering||Bachelor degree/Bsc in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering|
|PDP-PAB||Engineering (MILL)||Bachelor degree/Bsc in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical engineering, Chemical Engineering|
|PDP-ADM||Administration||Bachelor degree/Bsc in Accounting, Management, Economy|