Indonesian Citizen, 53 years old, appointed Corporate Secretary by virtue of Decree No. Leco/168/AAL/V/2017 dated 16 May 2017. Previously he served as Deputy Director of Sustainability & Communication of the Company in 2016, served as Central Kalimantan Area Subsidiary Director (2008- 2014), and was appointed as President Director in 2015, served as Procurement Division Head of the Company (2001-2008), served as Division Head Internal Audit of the Company (1995-2001), and served as Auditor Assistant Manager in BDO Tanubrata Public Accounting Firm. Joined Astra Group since 2001. He graduated from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Indonesia, Jakarta in 1991.
As an important aspect in GCG implementation, the Corporate Secretary function is established to provide support for the management of Astra Agro Lestari in achieving and ensuring compliance to requirements, laws, and regulations, and in implementing the decisions of the Board of Directors.
The Corporate Secretary is also tasked with assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the implementation of good corporate governance which includes:
- Openness of information to the public, including availability of certain information on the Company website.
- Submission of reports to OJK and/or Indonesian Stock Exchange/Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) in timely fashion.
- Convening and documenting the GMS.
- Convening and documenting Board of Directors’ Meetings and Board of Commissioners’ Meetings.
- Execution of orientation programs for the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
- Act as a liaison between the Company and the shareholders of the Company, OJK, the stock market, and other stakeholders.